1) An email confirmation of your order details will be sent after your purchase is complete. You are responsible for ensuring the details of your order are correct. Please read your confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for errors not advised to us prior to shipment.
2) Hydrogen & Methane Breath test kits can be shipped to the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom and some European countries. Refer to the website for further details.
3) It is the responsibility of the patient to pay for postage costs when shipping the kit back to GastroLife.
4) GastroLife will not be held responsible for delays in postage or lost parcels when kits are returned to us. It is recommended to send your kit back via registered post.
5) If you are a diabetic, please contact GastroLife prior to purchase.
6) Testing can be performed on adults and children weighing a minimum of 25 kg.
7) Refunds can be requested providing the testing kit has not been shipped. A refund cannot be issued after your order is dispatched. A card processing fee of €4.95 will apply to all refunds. This will be deducted from your refund.
8) You will be given pre-procedure instructions to follow in your testing kit. You must read and follow these instructions carefully before carrying out your sample collection. Replacement kits or refunds will not be issued for misuse of the testing kit or failure to follow instructions correctly.
9) You will be given a Consultation & Consent form in your testing kit. You must include a completed form when sending your kit back to GastroLife. If the test is being performed on a patient under 18 years, a parent/guardian signature is required.
10) Kits should be posted back to GastroLife as soon as possible after completing the test.
11) Do not discontinue any prescribed medication without consulting with your General Practitioner.
12) If you require a replacement kit, this can be purchased at an additional charge. Only one kit will be covered for analysis. Please contact GastroLife for more information.
13) Allow up to one week for results from when samples are received by GastroLife.
14) GastroLife is a testing centre only; medical treatment and advice are not provided. If you are positive for your study, you will need to see your G.P. for appropriate treatment e.g. antibiotic therapy. Any information provided by GastroLife is not intended to replace advice from your GP.
15) Communication regarding your test will be sent via email. Any documentation issued to you will be sent in encrypted/password protected pdf format. If you wish to receive such communication via post instead, please advise us immediately after purchase.
16) By purchasing this test, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Terms and Conditions are subject to change.