1) An email confirmation of your order details will be sent after your purchase is complete. You are responsible for ensuring the details of your order are correct. Please read your confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for errors not advised to us prior to shipment.
2) Helicobacter Pylori Stool Antigen tests can be shipped to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only.
3) Refunds can be requested providing the testing kit has not been shipped. A refund cannot be issued after your order is dispatched. An administration fee of €4.95 will apply to all refunds. This will be deducted from your refund.
4) You will be given pre-procedure instructions to follow in your testing kit. You must read and follow these instructions carefully before carrying out your sample collection. Replacement kits or refunds will not be issued for misuse of the testing kit or failure to follow instructions correctly.
5) Do not discontinue any prescribed medication without consulting with your General Practitioner.
6) Samples must be posted back (on the same day of collection) to the lab directly in the pre-paid shipping box Monday-Wednesday only. Samples must not be delivered to GastroLife clinics.
7) Samples must be collected in the patient’s own home. Samples are not collected at GastroLife clinics.
8) If you require a replacement kit, this can be purchased at an additional charge. Only one sample will be covered for analysis. Please contact GastroLife for more information.
9) Allow up to two weeks for results from when sample is received in the lab. GastroLife is not responsible for any delays in lab analysis or incorrect sample collection.
10) GastroLife is a testing centre only; medical treatment and advice are not provided. Results are sent in a positive/negative or borderline format. If you are positive for your study, you will need to see your G.P. for appropriate treatment e.g. antibiotic therapy. Any information provided by GastroLife is not intended to replace advice from your GP.
11) If you have any query regarding your test or results, please contact GastroLife directly.
12) Communication regarding your test will be sent via email. Any documentation issued to you will be sent in encrypted/password protected pdf format. If you wish to receive such communication via post instead, please advise us immediately after purchase.
13) By purchasing this test, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Terms and conditions are subject to change.