1) An email confirmation of your order details will be sent after your purchase is complete. You are responsible for ensuring the details of your order are correct. Please read your confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for errors not advised to us prior to shipment.
2) Once your order has been placed, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery of your testing kit. Kits are ordered from the lab upon purchase and are not stocked at GastroLife.
3) Once you receive your kit, please store in the fridge until you are ready to use. The PEG 400 solution has a short shelf life, so please plan to undertake your test as soon as you receive your kit and within the expiration date of the PEG 400 solution.
4) A fee of €195 paid directly to GastroLife is required for one Leaky Gut Test kit.
5) It is the responsibility of the patient to pay for shipping costs when the kit is sent back to the lab. Completed kits should be shipped back to the lab on the same day of testing. Approximate return shipping costs by courier are in the region of €25-€35.
6) GastroLife will not be held responsible for delays in postage or lost parcels when kits are returned to the lab. It is recommended to send your kit back via express courier.
7) Refunds can be requested providing the testing kit has not been shipped. A refund cannot be issued after your order is dispatched. An administration fee of €4.95 will apply to all refunds. This will be deducted from your refund.
8) You will be given pre-procedure instructions to follow in your testing kit. You must read and follow these instructions carefully before carrying out your sample collection. Replacement kits or refunds will not be issued for misuse of the testing kit or failure to follow instructions correctly.
9) You will be given a Pathology Request form in your testing kit. You must include a completed form when sending your kit back to the lab.
10) Do not discontinue any prescribed medication without consulting with your General Practitioner.
11) If you require a replacement kit, this can be purchased at an additional charge. Only one kit will be covered for analysis. Please contact GastroLife for more information.
12) Results can take up to 10 working days once your sample is received by the lab.
13) GastroLife is a testing centre only; medical treatment and advice are not provided. Any information provided by GastroLife is not intended to replace advice from your GP.
14) Communication regarding your test will be sent via email. Any documentation issued to you will be sent in encrypted/password protected pdf format. If you wish to receive such communication via post instead, please advise us immediately after purchase.
15) By purchasing this test, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Terms and Conditions are subject to change.